Friday, October 31, 2008

My side job at weddings...

I had my second shooter for the day, photographer Jon Morton, take a photo of me pinning the flowers on the groom, Steve. I do this at almost all the weddings I photograph because I always am the one that knows how to do it and am typically rounding up the guys for photos. I had a really fun time photographing them and the bridal party in Covington, KY. I appreciate them for letting us take them to a very non traditional area to take photos. We found an alley that worked well for us next to a park. Funny thing was there was a wedding taking photos in the park next to us and we were having much more fun! Steve and Mary are really nice people and I have to say thanks for being a great last wedding in Ohio! I love the photos I have of you and I will post them next week because I've been on the computer too much already today!

No comments: