Friday, October 31, 2008

Ashley and Wesley


















Ashley and Wesley I met at a Bridal Fair. Probably the last Bridal Fair I will ever do. Bridal Fairs are one of those types of events that I really hate as a small wedding vendor. I should like them but I'm not a super savvy sales person and just go as myself and feel abused by the end of the day. So, I met Ashley and Wesley there and they truly made it worth it. Working with them was great. They really were easy going and let me play with the camera. Of course, I had just got my 5D and was drooling looking through the lens all day with this new love (you have to me a photo geek to appreciate it) This was one occasion that I learned using the BEST equipment really does have an effect on the quality of the photos. I used to shoot with an S3 and it was and is a really good camera but getting the full frame from the 5D makes me feel like I can stretch my wings out like back in the film days!

No comments: