Thursday, December 1, 2011

Albums-The Woodlands and Houston, TX Wedding Photographer, Wedding albums, Boudoir albums, Family Albums

I use a company called Zookbinders for my albums. I've used several other companies and I love this company for a variety of reasons with the quality being at the top. The make a beautiful hand crafted album made in Illinois and now offer more modern finishes as well as this more "traditional" style. I love the way they look and after the whole process is done with the design they just look fabulous and are such a treat to get in the mail to hand off to my clients! These two albums are samples of what I just received to mail off to my clients! Below is the cover of one album in "Glove" leather.

The gilded edge of the page
The albums come wrapped in this nice cloth in a box to keep safe and in good condition
The spread of a 10x10 size album
The 1/8 inch gutter to allow the pages to fold without wear over time which you won't see in non gutter-less albums
Another spread
Lay flat pages and the finish work that is so beautiful and high quality on a suede cover album



Black suede cover