Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Julia and Nick Engagement Photos on the MOST WINDY day of the year!

I know you can't tell from the photos but this was the windiest day of the year down at Kemah...

























Wow! Julia and Nick had been trying to get their engagement session done with me for months and we finally met at Kemah Boardwalk during the windiest day of the year I think! Luckily it was also the coolest day so far and I actually felt cold at one point!

They are from New York but moved for work to Houston. Nick has been an ex-patriot for the past year and a half working in Brazil so it was very hard to schedule their engagement session. Then I had surgery and had to cancel with them and luckily we were able to meet finally!

We all had a fun time taking their photos. I learned my lesson taking photos on a twisty carnival ride! Ouch! I felt sick for the rest of the night but the photos are fun! It's great to take non traditional engagement photos and goof around!

No comments: