Thursday, September 8, 2011

Sammy's 5 year old portraits! The Woodlands Child Photography

Sammy I have known her whole life! I photographed her parents wedding in Ohio and then they moved down to Houston right after we did so now I get to photograph her again!!! She is a ham and loves to have her photo taken. I always have fun with her and we have a special relationship after so many years so she looks forward to the photos and kind of listens like an adult now:)

I love photographing kids but everyone who photographs kids knows that sometimes it is work to get them to look in the right direction and smile or not cry or be cute but not turn around or not do the opposite of what I try to tell them...it always has rewarding results though. I love photographing kids and playing with them during the sessions.














No comments: