Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Kristen and John's album from La Jolla, CA












I never posted anything on my blog about this wedding. I really enjoyed it! Small-very small, intimate and fun! They only had their parents attending. It was in La Jolla, CA at The Wedding Bowl right on the coast. The wind was gentle and the sun just the right spring temperature. This wedding came from a referral from Bryan (my first wedding in Ohio) and they are from North Carolina. I never actually met Kristen and John until the day of the wedding. At the time of the wedding I was still living in Belgium and I flew out to photograph it. The timing worked out perfectly for me to also make it to the birth of my close friend's birth of her first son (there are photos of the moment right after the birth on my blog). It was a great trip! Here is their album and if you click on the photos individually a larger image will come up.

No comments: