Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Why I'm holding onto this blog: Houston Wedding Photographers, Houston Weddings, Houston Photographers

Admittedly, this blog is not the fanciest on the block.  In fact, it may hinder my appearance to potential clients.    I love it though.  It's been around for years and one can see the change of my blogging over time.  People used to not put so many photos on their blogs in the beginning of blogging, perhaps to use it like Facebook is used today for previews of the latest news.  This blog also is like a history. You can see an evolution of time that I appreciate.  So, it's sticking around for the time being.  Maybe I'll keep it and create a new one that is more stylish and updated but a part of me really wants to keep this one so it remains so until something convinces me that I should make the switch.  

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

:-)