Monday, December 13, 2010

Brian and Tamara's wedding in Fulshear, TX


Brian and Tamara had a really intimate and wonderful wedding and reception in Fulshear last weekend. Their family was so gracious and friendly and really showed so much love for Tamara and Brian.

I don't photograph a lot of formal traditional photos anymore as the style has changed in the last decade or so. And even though I like the easy going lifestyle photos on the wedding day I actually like the old traditional style of groups you'll see here-perhaps because I'm a little old fashioned myself. The only difficulty is the amount of time they take. The formal traditional photos take a lot of time and energy of everyone involved and that may be one reason while the style of photography you see today has changed quite a bit.





Tamara's mom is photographed above with a bonnet that Tamara wore home from the hospital when she was born. Here mom was undoing the stitches so that the bonnet would turn into a handkerchief for the wedding day. That was the sweetest detail I have seen and precious!!!







I love this photo above of Tamara and her granny. So sweet!











1 comment:

Robert and Amber said...

BEAUTIFUL pictures Brittany! I'm impressed. Can't wait to see all of them!