Thursday, November 11, 2010

Adriel and John in Gettysburg, PA

Adriel and John live in Dover, PA but are getting married in Texas where Adriel is from.
When I met them I found out where they lived and knew that I was heading out to Maryland to visit my friends in October so we scheduled their engagement session for that time out there.
It happened to be the peak for color and Gettysburg was gorgeous.
Adriel works in Gettysburg as a tour guide wearing the old fashioned clothes made correctly for the time period they were used.
I wanted to make some photos that seemed vintage for her. It was just a fun evening and they were good sports with my ideas! We were all over Gettsyburg and there are sooo many great photos of that evening. These are just a fraction! Click on the image below to see it bigger!



















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow these are so beautiful!