Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Anna and Allen's wedding in Silverton, CO

Recently my college roommate from Northern Arizona University was married in Silverton, Colorado and I took the photos! Surprise! Being the photographer is a great way to be a part of the wedding without being a part of the wedding. I get to know the family well, hang out behind the scenes and take great photos of my friends. And I've managed to balance work and fun so I do get to drink, eat and dance-by the end of the night at least. Actually I usually end up having too much fun.

So here are some of my favorites. I always have a hard time choosing what to show so if you want to see more go to my Facebook page, "Brittany Kelly Photography", and I have 100 photos posted. The lodge is a restored miners' hotel from the turn of the last century. The bedrooms and decor are minimal but the view from the ceremony site is phenomenal.

It rained during the ceremony pretty hard so there were lots of umbrellas in my way. However, they did provide cover for when it really started coming down. The portraits we took are set in a doorway to an old mine. Kind of cool! Enjoy!



















No comments: