Tuesday, May 5, 2009

The Coast of Brittany, France

The Coast of Brittany France is the place to eat wonderful seafood and from the first photo you see the beaches are full of shells. I like to travel and taste the local goods as you might know from reading other blogs. The specialties in the north of France are Coquilles Saint Jacques (scallops), Huitres (oysters), other seafoods, crepes, cider, creamy sauces with mushrooms, leeks, green beans, creamy cheeses, Soupe de Poisson, caramel and lots of tasty pastries. I really enjoyed Brittany France because it reminded me of home in Northern California. It is a blend of sea, celtic history, green pastures and little towns.









1 comment:

DanJay said...

Your pictures of Brittany are incredible, it truly is a beautiful part of France. I'm writing a guide of things-to-see in the region, so I'd love to hear any comments people have: http://tinyurl.com/q6gu8q