Friday, November 7, 2008

Heading to Spain!

Steve and I are heading to Spain to visit Granada, Spain where I lived in 1999/2000. The people I lived with are the salt of the earth type people and wonderful friends. I'm so excited! I'm going to take my camera and try to get photos of the place because I really don't have that many of Granada. It was one of those places where I would stand and look and say right then and there I was committing to memory what was in front of me because to me not even a photograph could stand up to wonderful memories I had there. I didn't want a photo as proof and just wanted it to remain in my heart. That memory to me is stronger and can't be forgotten. And you can bet that I remember those places. After all, I have a photographic memory...je je je!

No comments: