Monday, April 28, 2008

More Beach photos with Marcia and Mike!






Marcia and Mike had probably one of the most enthusiastic weddings I've ever been to. The whole wedding danced, both families danced and at one point the entire room was dancing in a line throughout the large reception room! Later I'll post a slideshow of the wedding so you can see how much fun they all had but for now it is just their photos that will be online since I'm lost without my direct internet connectin with my computer.

I'm in the process of designing their album now and hopefully by the end of the week all their photos will be online as well as their first album design.

1 comment:

shesky said...

hi..

i like y0ur wedding pic..

it5 50 r0mantic

i h0pe i have it t0o with my b0yfriend 50meday..

c0ngratulati0ns..